Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Talli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 01:59 AM
    Myocarditis and pain in front upper tooth is this a sign of heart blockage ?
    I have had myocarditis for a year now, a week and a half ago I got a flu and was throwing up. Then felt better but started having dizzy spells. Just today my upper front right tooth feels painful to press on. Is this serious ? I'm a single parent and can barley afford anything and feels like my life is falling apart. Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper front tooth broke off slightly below gum line, can I get a root canal? [ 6 Answers ]

I knew it wouldn't last long the last time I had it filled but was hoping it would last until I could save up for an implant, it didn't. It' broke slightly below the gum line. I still can not afford an implant but it's hard to talk and eat now. I need something to last for a year or so. I'm...

Why am I having upper left heart pain? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heart pain on the left side of my chest (upper heart) next to my sternum. The pain lasts for anywhere from a few seconds to a minute. It happens a few times a week to a few times a day. The pain is a small sharp pain that kind of feels like I'm being stabbed and goes away when I stretch it...

Front Tooth Pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have a porcelain crowned front tooth that is suddenlty giving me trouble. It is so painful that it is sensitive to the touch. I brush my teeth 3 to 4 times per day, so I know that it can't be a hygiene problem... Why am I experiencing this pain and sensitivity?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.