Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nadzo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 09:15 PM
    I don't know if I love my fiancé.
    I am in a long distance relationship. He loves me so much and he is doing his best for us to marry. But I have a mixed feelings for him like ups, and downs all the time. Some times I feel that I love him so much, and sometimes not, and it's probably because am not so into his family. And something else I always put him in comparison with others! Do I have a sick mind?
    ha2oon Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Apr 5, 2012, 09:36 PM
    Love him back as much as he loves you. Trust me it is not easy as it seems to find someone who will give you a true love. Second, don't ever compare him to others. You will never live in a healthy relationship if you keep comparing what you have to what you don't have. At the end no body is perfect.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 10:10 PM
    Face it, you are not ready to marry him. That's not sick, its smart. How old are you both, and how long have you been in this relationship, and why is there a distance between you?
    Nadzo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 11:09 PM
    I am 23 years and he is 27 we are old enough, the cause of the lds is that because of his job! And we have been together for 2yrs.anyways thanks for replying I have been looking despearately for someone to hear me because I can't tell anyone around. Abt gow I really feel and I always feel like am cheating and very immature
    JJptaylor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 05:10 AM
    You need to really consider whether you truly love him. You can't go into a marriage hesitating. If you're hesitating now because you're afraid to break things off with him now, just think how much harder and worse it will be to break things off when you're married.

Before you call it quits, you need to discuss this with him. He's about to become your spouse for life. Good communication is key to a good relationship. So sit him down and get talking. Don't just say "I don't want to marry you anymore, thanks bye!" Seriously start talking about your feelings. How you've been feeling, what you feel has put a strain on your relationship, how you feel about him/his family/anyone else. And then let him talk. And make sure you LISTEN when he does.

If you truly love him, then you can accept him sans a few flaws which you can overlook i.e. his family (which, let's face it, is beyond his control and therefore not his own fault).
    B93 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 07:16 AM
    I can understand u.its quite difficult to endure such things.its normal to get a bit possessive of the one you truly love and you genuinely care for.well,her relationship with the other guy didn't end because of a fight,but out of helplessness.its quite normal that she miss him sometimes.I'd advise you to make your relationship a bit more exciting(by doing things together,spending more time with each other and so on).this will help her to have more interest in you day by day.I know its not a good feeling what you are experiencing but be patient,everything is going to be OK.you should understand her.As u love her,I know u'l do your best to understand her but try to be more affectionate,understanding.. dont worry brother,be patient.talk with her.. tell her to talk openly to u,about her decisions,her feelings and what she intend to do.. try to sort it out together carefuly.As u love her,don't do take any action in anger so that you don't regret it later.ok?
    I hope things get better 4u soon.
    Take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FiancŽ says she loves me but doesn't know if she's in love with me [ 3 Answers ]

Here's the story. We've been together for two and a half years, she lived in NH when we first met and it was long-distance for three months. She moved down here and we got an apartment together, now she's moved back to NH for work and we'd planned for me to move up there with her after the...

FiancŽ not in love with me after seizure... [ 4 Answers ]

I met my fiancé almost 6 years ago and we moved in together after a year. We then had our daughter a year after that and moved in with my parents to save money. We've been living with them ever since and have now had a son born 6 months ago. We've had a great relationship and very rarely fought and...

I'm not in love with my fiancŽ! [ 11 Answers ]

It has been 3 years since we first set eyes on each other, at the start everything was great! Moved in together started saving for the future and even talked about how many kids we were going to have. We then thought it would be the right time to get engaged and start our new lives together. 4...

My fiancŽ says she loves me but is not sure if she is in love with me [ 4 Answers ]

I proposed to my girlfriend of seven years last year and she accepted. It came after we had split up for a couple of months and she wasn't sure if we were right together but after separating for two months she realised that she did want to be with me and we got back together.. Over the past...

FiancŽ and love or not? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I agree with you LBP. I have been doing the easy thing. The quick fix. It's a very immature thing but I know I do this in my relationships. Rather than go through the pain and hurt and so forth I just want out. Over. You know? I think, maybe it has something to do with my dad's death. I...

View more questions Search