Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sws123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Can you help me upload my web page?
    Who in phoenix can help me upload my web page online? It's all built and ready to go (all 50 catgories)and I just need someone who can ftp the site online. Can you help?

I've tried doing it myself but my page online never changes. Yes, I do own the page name.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Steve
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Talk to the tech support people at your hosting service. They can walk you through connecting via FTP to their server and uploading the pages. Do you have an FTP client software? There are many out there for free. The hardest part is getting the connection, but once you do that its easy to transfer the files.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got a new HP computer and some of the web pages take too long to upload [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought a new HP computer and some of the web pages are taking up to 1/2 hour to upload. HP tech said it was the modem. Our internet supplies went over the modem and determined there was something on the computer blocking web sights. An independent computer tech said the same thing. I deleted...

Maximize a web page every time I open. I use Yahoo as my primary web page. [ 1 Answers ]

When I now open Yahoo as my primary IE web page it is always minimized. Have tried a 3 suggestions on this site but to no avail. Thanks in advance! floater74

How can I upload a new template to Google page creator? [ 2 Answers ]

I am designing a website and I have absolutely zero knowledge about any of this stuff. I have been able to create the site but have realized that the templates available via Google look too amateurish. I found some websites that sell templates but I was wondering if I downloaded one of these...

Web page [ 14 Answers ]

My ISP gives me 10Mb of webspace, I would like to just put a few pictures up and maybe some email addresses. Everyone says to buy Dreamweaver or Frontpage, but isn't there a way to create the file in IE and save it as a .htm and upload that? Or maybe even in Word? In Word 2003 when you go to new...

View more questions Search