Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lousi991997 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Find a movie by description
    The Horror movie is about a couple.
    One day the man dies in a car accident while he was on the road for a buissness trip.
    From these day his wife, everyday she wakes up, the time turns back so she have the opportunity to warm and save him.
    But at the end although time's help nothing and no one can change destiny...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 05:54 PM
    Possibly Premonition
    lousi991997 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 04:06 AM
    Thank you very much. That is the movie I looked for
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 06:51 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Find a movie by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok this is an old movie I have no idea if it is 40's 50's or 60's... It is about some guys that their job is to disarm bombs in a city in ruins (WWII ?) I don't remember much... Just that they are almost alone and still they conflict and in the end I think there is Only one survivor ...

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Find a movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie with kids who get into trouble with the law but are untouchable

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

Parents are deft mother works in a factory, brother falls and dies, daughter must talk for parents, daughter marries

View more questions Search