Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2012, 06:22 AM
    What might be causing by back pain
    I have been having a lot of upper back pain since last Wednesday and I'm not sure what is causing it. At first I thought it was my heavy backpack I carry around school twice a week. But I thought it would have been gone by now. The pain is in my upper back, shoulders and lower neck. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how can I treat it?

Thanks very much!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 06:53 AM
    My best guess would be your backpack. Try to do without it, carry it a different way, or make it lighter. This is a common problem with students trying to carry too much on their back improperly. It could produce long term effects if you don't make a change now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What might be causing by back pain [ 0 Answers ]

I have been having a lot of upper back pain since last Wednesday and I'm not sure what is causing it. At first I thought it was my heavy backpack I carry around twice a week. But I thought it would have been gone by now. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how can I treat it? Thanks...

Pain in are lower quadrant-not back pain hx with chronic back could this be gyn [ 0 Answers ]

I suffer from chronic severe back pain. Recently I have been experiencing are lower quardrant pain this pain has become severe- can tell- getting up from sitting.is very painful that I have to try several attempts to get up because is so severe. Sitting is good as long as I don't have to get up. I...

What is causing the pain in the heel and outside of my foot? [ 1 Answers ]

The outside and heel of my foot started hurting for no apperant reason I am not athletic don't wear heals and did not injure my foot

Husband causing pain [ 16 Answers ]

I have been married for 6 months now.Before marriage, in fact the second time we spoke, I had told him that I had a very strong affair for 3 years which eventually did not work out. In fact I was cheated in that relationship. He told me that I have to completely forget about my past.That he...

What is causing the pain in my left eye? [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in the side of my left eye it hurts to look @ light/the sun. It makes tears come out but its not pink and it's not red except on the inside of my eye. It feels like someone stabed me in the eye. I don't wear contacts either

View more questions Search