Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Birthday message
    I once in love with a person in fact I still love her,it lives after all this years,since we broke up and it was my fauly though,I screwed it up but it was just a sily mistake I did,I never got the chnce to talk to her,meet her up,its like we'v lost contact.I was wondering if she feels the same way as I do.. and her birthday is coming up,what do you think I should do?
    houston_chick Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 09:49 PM
    I think that you should tell her everything that you feel I was in a situation where I still has feelings for this guy and it was driving me crazy and eating me up inside but once I let it all out I felt better for myself and yet even though I still don't know where I stand with I do feel better and at least I know I stand special to him... So let everything out and let her know hey you have to take chances in life cause if don't you will always have in the back of your head what if what if I think you should go for it!!
    Cutie_Pie228 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 07:16 AM
    If you have any way in contacting her, than you should. Because she may be waiting for you to find her. Because some girls like it when a guy tries and find them, cause that shows them how much they really love that person. Find her and appologize for everything, she may be willing to be friends, and if not, than at least you know. I wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acknowledge a birthday? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me a couple of months ago after a 2 year relationship, and I initiated no contact with her. Its her 19th b'day in a couple of days time and I was wondering if I should get in touch to wish her a happy b'day? I still like her so what do you guys think?

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

Happy Birthday to PetFinders [ 4 Answers ]

I do not know how many of you have used this site but Pet Finder is 10 years old now. Happy Birthday to Petfinder.com! Petfinder.com is 10 years old this year, and They are celebrating their birthday--and the pets--all year! They created a special for you to play and Petfinder Concentration...

View more questions Search