Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumblond01 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Do you think I could get into modeling?
    I'm 17, 5'11" 128 lbs my measurements are 31 25 36.5 and my thighs are 20"
    Here are a few pictures of me with various hair colors and lengths (I'm naturally blonde) and also a couple swimsuit ones (the pink swimsuit ones are from last summer, I've lost weight since then.)

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g365/dumblond01/hair/

I was also wondering if my face is too mainstream? Are there any unique things about my face? And if so, would I be better for fashion or commercial? My aunt used to be a swimsuit model, but she's 6'3" and much thinner than me.

Thanks in advance (:
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Apr 4, 2012, 11:03 PM
    Dumb Blonde 01,

Welcome to this beautiful site, first!

You have got a good body, a good hair texture and a good attitude, which reflects from your visage and the way you write. Still, there are miles to go, I mean, you need to groom yourself a bit, in the form of your facial expression and gesture. I would like to -however - compliment you the way you stand, and you posture yourself, as the first two snaps - the swimsuit ones, for sure - are really so so so exciting and sexy. To cap it all, I am sure you are a great 'model' material. Good luck!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2012, 11:27 PM
    Hello dumb:

There are different looks for different occasions. Look for agents in your city and visit them.. You may find one who will train you and help you with a portfolio..

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Find an agent. Modeling for a local department store is a good start. Not all modeling schools are created equal so be careful if that is the route you choose to take.

Photographers with connections are also good "ins." Also - be careful.

Are you interested in print or runway?

I personally don't see the need for you to improve your grooming - you look well put together, clean, well groomed, to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it take to get started on modeling? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is lupe I'm really entrusted in modeling for years I am 5"6 weight 115 very petite... I been trying to do modeling for year.. What would it take to get started?

Modeling [ 8 Answers ]

I have gotten an opportunity to model in San Francisco. No money is coming out of my pocket, it is all being paid for and I am also being paid. My question is should I go for it, although I am super nervous about leaving Canada, and going somewhere COMPLETELY different,around a bunch of strangers....

Do I have any modeling potential? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 16 year old male boy, who loves fashion and is most definitely interested in fashion design and becoming a fashion designer. I have also always wanted to model, maybe not so much as a career, but maybe for some experience and possibly some money. I am 5'2" and according to...

Hair modeling? [ 1 Answers ]

About one or two years ago at the BIG E exposition someone offerd me to go to hair modeling because I have thick hair and I guess a un common hair color and eyes but I couldn't because of family situations at the time and now I'd like to do it. I'm 15 now, 16 soon and is there any web site or...

View more questions Search