Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MichelleRenee77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 06:49 PM
    80s after school movie special
    Hi! I want to know the name of a movie I loved when I was a teen... it was an after school movie special where a boy and a girl were really unpopular in high school. They pretended to be foreign exchange students and became super popular. The girl ended up in a musical. They were eventually found out...
    Anyway - can anyone help me with this! :)
    Thanks!
    Michelle
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 08:15 AM
    I totally remember this movie! I remember when the guy is in the front yard trying to stay tan with one of those weird reflective tri-fold type things...
    Student Exchange (TV 1987) - IMDb
    MichelleRenee77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Thank you so much! I hope I can find it somewhere to watch it again! Let me know if you find it anywhere! :)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Here -

Amazon.com: student exchange 1987: Movies & TV

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my parents to get me to go to a SPECIAL school. [ 9 Answers ]

I'm a 13 (almost 14) year old bot in year 8. I am really not liking my school. I've been there for 4 years and I'm really starting to hate it.all me friends are leaving me and I spend all reccess and Lunch sitting at the library reading, I don't know what I've done, they just stopped talking about...

After School Special? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I remember watching in the 80's. It was about a boy with red hair and a frog that sang "That's amore!" The boy was kind of a science geek. I think the frog came to life at the end... Anybody?

Old animated movie 80s or 90s, old school 3D glasses, hot air balloon? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an old animated movie where a brother and sister go up into the attic and find some old school 3D glasses and put them on and go on some crazy adventure. There's a part where they're in a hot air balloon and it was super colorful with cheesy music. Then at the end they wake up...

80s Halloween special? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very vague memory of an old Halloween movie I used to watch as a kid... I would guess it's from the 80s or early 90s. I really don't remember much about it other than the main characters were brother and sister, and there was a witch of some sort. The thing that sticks with me most is...

Japan school special classes? [ 3 Answers ]

O.k. sorry if this one isn't in the right category. I have a question. To peruse my career I have to somehow some time go to japan. Now, I know I have to learn japanese but I'm just asking if they have special classes (like if your going there for high school or college.) that the teachers can...

View more questions Search