Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trufistagons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 05:40 PM
    Can a convicted felon from the us go to uae
    Can a convicted felon from the us go to uae?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a convicted felon and my fiancée can't be around convicted felons? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon(nothing violent or sexual or drug related)However I have met someone who I am emotionally involved with who got into some recent trouble and is now also a convicted felon on probation. One of the conditions is she is not supposed to be around any other convicted felons or it...

Can a convicted felon become a notary in ga if convicted in La [ 1 Answers ]

I am a legal secretary in Georgia and it appears that my boss is going to ask me to go get my notary public. I have a felony conviction of "Forgery" in Louisiana. Will I be allowed to obtain the notary?

Convicted felon marrying another convicted felon [ 2 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon marry another convicted felon? One is still in prison the other is no longer under supervised release. Both are federal cases.

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.