Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jburroughs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 04:53 PM
    I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s
    I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a man while another man watched, and the last scene involved people trying to escape by running and swimming through muddy water and the killer ( some crazy bald man) was in the water. I have looked all over the web with no luck!

Check out some similar questions!

70s or 80s Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember about the film is the beginning starts with a crash landing of a spaceship and a scantily clad woman comes out of it. The other part I remember is at the end of the movie, a jeep with people in it have to go through a cave where there are cocoons hanging from the top of the...

Looking for 70s or 80s movie title [ 3 Answers ]

All I remember is this girl around 8 who gets separated by her dad, who she believes is dead, until the end where they reunite in which she is in some trouble and I think is trying to get away, plus I think her dad was rich. I know its not much to go on, but I would love the help. NOT annie

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.