Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iSkull Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 04:37 PM
    Movie Finder by description?
    A group of people find themselves stuck in a hole. Someone put them there and they only had water. Days were passing when they were starving. After some days they kill one of them who's sick and he would die sooner or later. They ate him. There was watch who counted 30 days or 60. And they thought they were getting out of there when the watch reached 30.. or 60 I really can't remember. But they didn't. So they eventually started eating each others of panic. Except one woman who kept calm somehow. There was a guy watching them everyday and watching all their moves inside that hole. He was surprised why the woman didn't started eating those rests of the ones who died. So he goes down there to check it out, and the woman kills him. She then escapes using the rope the man left there when he went to check out the place.

Thanks in advance. ^^
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 4, 2012, 04:48 PM
    Maybe this?
    Hunger (2009/I) - Plot Summary
    iSkull Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    It is it! Thanks so much! I appreciate your help.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 08:05 AM
    :)
    blade55_uk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iSkull View Post
    A group of people find themselves stuck in a hole. Someone put them there and they only had water. Days were passing when they were starving. After some days they kill one of them who's sick and he would die sooner or later. They ate him. There was watch who counted 30 days or 60. And they thought they were getting out of there when the watch reached 30.. or 60 I really can't remember. But they didn't. So they eventually started eating each others of panic. Except one woman who kept calm somehow. There was a guy watching them everyday and watching all their moves inside that hole. He was surprised why the woman didn't started eating those rests of the ones who died. So he goes down there to check it out, and the woman kills him. She then escapes using the rope the man left there when he went to check out the place.

Thanks in advance. ^^

Yeah it called the hole

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie description finder? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of this movie where a older man starts to write to a boy in a foreign country about his life. And he's talking about his wife and how he can't stand to be around her but then when ase dies he gets really sad?. I know its not a good description but that is all I can remember. If...

Movie finder by description? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a film a year or so back. There's a 747 plane and on board some terrorists, threatening to blow up los angeles with a nuclear device they have on board. The US airforce scramble two jet fighters to blow up the plane before it causes devastation in Los Angeles. Fortunately a CIA woman on the...

Movie finder by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Two firemen looking for stolen gold in East St. Louis

Movie finder by description? [ 2 Answers ]

Teenage girl is a loser in high school and she get a note from the most popular guy from school. It ends up being a fake and the popular kids all laugh at her. Because of that she switches school, catholic and then the movie goes onto her being an adult. I forget what kind of work she does, but she...

View more questions Search