Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yellowhair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Bleached my hair twice then toned it, went from orange to yellow, HELP?
    Hi last night I used a boxed dye 205 of extra bleach blonde to go from a medium brown color to orange.
    I then used blue based bleach and 40 volume developer to use on my hair and it turned almost a neon orange, with yellowish tones.
    Then I used reddens color enhancer pure platnium which is violet based and it lightened it up just a bit but it was still orange.
    Then I used a violet based shampoo which made my hair a light orange.
    Then this morning I went to Sally's and picked up a hair toner which was Wellas ash blonde T18 and I used that on my hair and it turned it into a yellow color.
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what else I can do to get rid of the colors.
    I was thinking of buying an ash blonde dye to just put over it but I don't want to risk it before knowing for sure what the results will be, my scalp is literally in pain from being over processed.
    My goal color is to get it an ash blonde.
    So how do I go from yellow to ash blonde?
    sharebear4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Go to sallys and buy 20devloper use two oz. Mix it with wellas T10 (blue and purple) toner. Use whole bottle of toner. Please watch your hair very carefully as it will turn gray with a blue hue. Good luck in your hair coloring adventures. ;)
    ashkenz123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 10:19 AM
    I went to sallys and they gave me the 20 developer and a bottle of toner, I also then got the dye for lightest blonde.. so I DO mix the deevloper and toner, then use the dye?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I bleached my hair and the roots are white and the rest is an orange/yellow colour [ 2 Answers ]

I bleached my hair from black to blonde its gone white at the roots and a dull yellow/orange colour I can't go to a hair salon so what would you recommend? Please help! :D

HELP! Need to know if the way I want to get my hair from a bleached and toned pale [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just bleached my hair 3 times and applied toner but its still pale yellow I used the purple shampoo and conditioner but the color I want is not on my head HELP ME please I have clairol born blond nicen easy and was woundering if I apply that to my hair will it cure my ugly colored hair I...

Bleached my hair and now it's orange/yellow? [ 0 Answers ]

My hair was naturally dark brown. I dyed it about 2 months ago black and about a month ago semi-perm dyed it blue but the blue faded out. I used Garnier Nutrisse Blonde Pre-Lightener andthen a blonde dye which turned my hair orange. I then re-did this, and my hair turned a very yellow orange. I am...

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange help? [ 1 Answers ]

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange but want to be an ash blonde what can I use

I have bleached, damaged hair with yellow/orange tint [ 1 Answers ]

I have treated my hair with bleach and a high lift color. My hair is sooooo white with a yellow tone that I want to tone it down A LOT by adding a darker blonde toner. Will adding the toner to my already damaged hair damage it more? 20 hours ago - 1 week left to answer. Also, any ideas as to...

View more questions Search