Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    furthermyedu. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 09:16 AM
    Transcript
    Can anyone tell me where I can get my transcript for Gadsden Business College? I was told they are now ascension college but no one answers the phone. I have been calling for 3 days, I warn all people to beware of these colleges that never answer the phone and want u to put your info out there. Be careful.
    lilicomp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Anyone looking for [CLC ( Computer Learning Center) Transcript from Philadelphia campus, need to contact the custodian of the records/transcript The Lincoln Tech (215) 969-0869 - 2180 Hornig Rd, Bldg A, Phila PA 19116
    lyfe_girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 10:07 AM
    You might be out of luck on this one, actually. According to this site, Gadsden transcripts have been under the supervision of the US Dept. of Education since December and will not be available until future reference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find transcript [ 1 Answers ]

Buisiness school closed sacramento ,ca Called consumer affairs bounced around a few times still no ans Northwestern Technical Collage sacramento CA Graduated with Microsoft and A+

Looking for copy of my transcript [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to go back to school for my RN and I got associates degree in Clinical Administration from Sawyer School in Pittsburgh and the school closed down, I can't seem to be able to find out how I can get a copy of my transcript? Please help..

Need my transcript [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a copy of my college transcripts from a school that closed here in Indianapolis, Indiana?

View more questions Search