Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammyc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 11:05 PM
    Who's sings you don't even know me the dance track
    Lyrics are 'you don't even know me, you say that I'm not living right, you don't understand me, so why do you judge my life
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2012, 05:25 AM
    Armand Van Helden.
    ARMAND VAN HELDEN - You don't know me(1999) - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know the Song Dance,Trance Track I'm Looking for ? [ 4 Answers ]

Can you Help ?:confused: I Don't Know what It is called or who It's by (It was off one of my old school mates tape there was the OT Quartet hold that sucker down was on it (was from around the same period) so I will try to Describe It.. Dance/Trance Around the 1993-1995 Doesn't Have any...

Mid 1990's dance track that includes 'the potion has all gone' and [ 0 Answers ]

A maybe sample from flatliners saying 'what are you doing here kid' Think I recorded it off essential selection around summer 1994 but might have been earlier. Looked everywhere but can't find it

Italian Dance Track [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a dance (trance) track from the mid/late 90's by an Italian DJ/producer with a female vocal

Need The Name Of Track (Dance,Trance,Techno) PVD [ 1 Answers ]

Hi heard this in The Gallery , Turnmills last month It was when Van dyk was on the vocal goes: "This Is The ???? The Girl That Got Away" Cheers Sean

Help id dance track [ 1 Answers ]

It's a female vocal. The words go ;- "Your the best thing - i will always need you - you mean the world to me - lets stay together baby - together we'll be free." It's a euphoric trance tune but an old one. Please help x

View more questions Search