Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peebles1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 10:11 PM
    My girlfriend asked to date other people.
    Me and my girlfriend have been in a distant relationship since 2009. Now she says she is misserable and bored. She also wants to take a break to date other people. What should I do to keep us together. I have always fought for us to stay together and so has she.

She used to hate hurt me and now that seems different. She will hardly ever text me and call but yet she wants to play games like words with friends and draw free. She also does not deny that she wants to be with me. As well she wants to meet people while at her new college.

What should I do because she still wants to be with me but wants all of this and it is confusing her.
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Apr 3, 2012, 10:35 PM
    Time to let go and move on, she wants to experience her new environment of college... you can't just lock her up and not allow her to not meet new people... and you should take this time to find new people yourself... you don't want to stay with her with a chance of being cheated on or getting hurt anymore...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 4, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Sorry guy but let her explore with your blessings, and bow out gracefully, and thank her for her time. If you don't, then she will do it without your blessing any way.

Maybe she comes back, maybe she doesn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I told her that I liked her and I asked her out on a date... [ 3 Answers ]

I told her that I liked her and I asked her out on a date and she said yes. She smiled when she said yes and she said that she just got out of a previous relationship, then she said yes I will go on a date with you. We work together, hang out after work, I was so nervous to ask her out that I...

I applied for a passport but they asked me to submit date of birth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I have applied for passport but people born aftr 1989 need to have date of birth certificate.but I was born in hometown in visakhapatnam and I don't have any records.how will I get my date of birth certificate?and where will I get it?

I Asked Why People Have A Problem With Other People Breeding Their Dogs? [ 31 Answers ]

I want to know how many of the people that answered the question Are Responible breeders that only breed dogs that meet the standards for breeding? And how many of you own a dog that did NOT come from a breeder that follows the standard? How many of you have checked on the pets that were bred by...

Were are broke up but she asked if I was going to date [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of two years broke it off and said she needed space and that if we are meant to be together we will be. And she called me the first day after and was crying and said she loved me and I said I loved her then the next day I called her and we talked we both sounded down but no I love ...

My Girlfriend asked for space [ 1 Answers ]

When I was in eigthgrade I became a very good friend of this girl, we always spoke to each other until the end of the year the next year we didn't spoke at all and then in 10th grade she came to me. I knew that she wanted something more than just friendship so asked her on a date and then asked her...

View more questions Search