Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silmarillion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 09:18 PM
    What's that movie called?
    I watched this movie not too long ago yet the title of it has slipped my memory.
    As far as I can remember, it was a recent teen comedy movie (last 3-5 years) whose main characters were 3 girls (college I think). The one girl (blonde) finds out her boyfriend cheated on her so she gets help from her friend (brunette, has a few sex scenes throughout movie) to try and get her boyfriend to walk in on her at the party they are at while she's with another man to get him jealous. The blonde girl, at one point in the movie, gets tied to a bed and blindfolded while 2 guys play a trick on her and have a dog lick her... she finds out and runs into a bathroom. The third girl (also a brunette) is a christian, yet she is having the urge to masterbate, as in she mistakes a game controller for a vibrator in one scene. She thinks she's seeing signs of the devil and thinking its wrong, but she succumbs to her urge and masterbates in the shower... sorry for only stating sex-like scenes, but unfortunately that's all I can remember
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Barely Legal
    silmarillion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Wow, no wonder I got mixed up by the name... theres a barely legal by national lampoon in 2003... thanks for the title Quinn F
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 12:40 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called [ 2 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy. I know I recently saw a movie that ends with a closeup of a sword in stone and the moss has strategically covered the engraving on the blade so it ends up reading EXCALIBVR. I just want to know what this is so I can stop trying to figure it out and just watch what I'm sure...

View more questions Search