Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momar7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 08:48 PM
    I accidentally drank one sip of a vodka/cranberry, so will I fail an EtG?
    I accidentally drank one small sip of a vodka/cranberry 22 hours before my EtG. I drank plenty of water the next day, and ran ten miles. Will I fail the EtG?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by momar7 View Post
    I accidentally drank one small sip of a vodka/cranberry 22 hours before my etg. I drank plenty of water the next day, and ran ten miles. Will I fail the etg?
    Not from a sip. The EtG created probably would not rise above the level of detection at any point, but if it did spike above 100 it would decline below level of detection within about 6 hours. At 22 hours you should have no problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank half a bottle of Vodka on Sunday and had to test Monday! Do I have any chance [ 2 Answers ]

My last drink was around 11 pm Sunday night and Tested on Monday at 4 pm. I weigh 160 lbst and am 5ft 6 inchs that's 17 hrs . What are my chances?

I drank a 1 & 1/2 pints of cheap vodka. [ 7 Answers ]

42 hours later I had to give urine to be tested at a laboratory. When I did my urine was almost clear from all the water I had been drinking trying to clean my body out. Will I pass or have a positive for alcohol?

View more questions Search