Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cudot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Bought A new car the dealer has not given me the keys yet
    Bought A new car when will the dealer deliver the car.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 06:54 PM
    You're going to have to give us a little more information on this.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 06:59 PM
    More info would help.

Is this deal done? Have you paid anything toward this car? Did you get financing if that's what was required? Did the dealership set a date for you to pick up the car?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Have you paid the full down payment? Was full funding of the loan approved or are they still shopping for a lender for the loan?
    Nicevini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 11:32 AM
    I gave the deposit to the dealer, they said they would have the car in tree days. Its has been two weeks and the car still have not delivered.In the purchase agreement a has delivered date with is the same date I purchased the car.
    Questios is; can I cancelled this agreement e and my full refund of my deposit?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 9, 2012, 11:41 AM
    You gave a deposit, got a contract that the car would be delivered by a certain date, they haven't met that date?

You should be legally able to get your deposit back as they have failed on their end of the agreement.

This is, of course, if you have it in writing.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 9, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicevini View Post
    I gave the deposit to the the dealer, they said they would have the car in tree days. its has been two weeks and the car still have not delivered.In the purchase agreement a has delivered date with is the same date I purchased the car.
    questios is; can i cancelled this agreement e and my full refund of my deposit?
    Are you the original poster of this thread? If so, then why did you change your name?

If not, then why didn't you start your own thread?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bought a manufactured home from out of state dealer and they went out of business. [ 3 Answers ]

Bought a manufactured home from out of state dealer and they went out of business. I paid them 25k down. Plus 15k for Setup an delivery,they will finance the rest. They delivered the house in my lot and after that they disappeared. This was in 2005. I'm in California . I found out this dealer...

I purchase a car from private car dealer, they relase pink slip, can they reposes car [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a car last year juy 2009 for 7,800.00 in CA. paid 3,550.00 cash and ended with balance of 4,250.00 NOTE: on contract there was no due day or payoff day- is blank, I have pay them 3,500 as of today, I am currently unemployd and I pay dealership any amout that is posible. Also a month...

Keys made for 2007 rva 4 from a locksmith and not dealer? Promblem [ 1 Answers ]

Had 2 keys made for my 2007 rva4 from a locksmith they work just fine. The dealership stated they hurt my computer system in my car is this true?

I bought a used car, but the dealer is not giving me the title. [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a second hand car a few months ago. The Dealer promised to give me the car's title in 5 or 6 weeks. And, the Dealer wrote down "clean title" in the contract as well. After a month Or so, the dealer said I must pay 146$ more to have the title for my Car. The fact was a rental company...

View more questions Search