Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rafihano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 02:01 PM
    Pain in lower right side back
    In last 5 days I started to get pain in my lower back(I previusley had lower back pain but never this painfull) in the right side ,very painfull ,
    Thae pain moved to my tigh and front of my uper portion of the leg.
    I have hard time sitting also I hade to remove my belt because of the pain .
    Pain killers or ibprofeen did not help , I am wondering if I need to see chiropractor?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 02:30 PM
    It sounds like you could have a compressed nerve somewhere; most likely in your back. The most common cause of this is a slipped disk but other things could cause it as well. Is there any numbness? Does sitting or moving into any particular position make it any better? When you had this problem before with your back did you find out what was causing it?

I might advise seeing a doctor before the chiropractor (but then again I'm a little biased). If it hurts bad enough you certainly need to see someone and even a chiropractor (a good one anyway) will be able to tell what's wrong and suggest ways to make it better.
    rafihano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 02:49 PM
    I never had pain like this befour I am 52 years of age , I do not have any numbness or tikeling , just pain in lower right side of my back and botox to the right also front of the right tigh. In general I am in good health .
    Better position for me is actually standing up.or walking.
    The couse of the lower back pain previusley was due to my previuse line of work as a building contractor , but now my work is more of desk work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right side/back [ 33 Answers ]

For around the past 2 months, I've been having pains in my lower right side, I thought it was my appendix, so I went to the ER, they did a urinalysis and Blood Test, the first time they took 4 tubes, the second they only took one. They said it was not my Appendix and it might be a viral infection,...

Lower right side stomach pain and lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I have aches on my lower right side of my stomach and lower back mostly all over but bad pains in my lower back on both sides I have a high temperature and am freezing one minute and boiling the next I'm a 19 year old girl and I currently have my period but I never get bad period pain I can't eat I...

Pain started on lower right side now it's also on lower right if my back [ 3 Answers ]

The pain started about 3 days ago on my right side, tonight it's also on my back as well, what could this be

Why do I have lower right side back pain? [ 1 Answers ]

For a few days now, I have been experiencing lower right quadrant back pain (no pain in the front). It is a dull, nagging pain that is constant and does not decrease with medication or rest. I am currently menstruating (as I type this), have been diagnosed with IBS, have hypothyroidism. I have...

Pain in my lower right side of my back [ 4 Answers ]

Im female and I'm experiencing a pain in my lower right side of my back.and I don't think it's a kidney infection because it doesn't hurt when I go toilet.. my back hurts when I move about and it's a bruise type pain that affects me.. I haven injured my back or anything and I haven been playing...

View more questions Search