Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Polarisman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 10:06 AM
    Some space.
    I was with my girlfriend for a year. I really fell for her. Just this past weekend, we went out and I got really drunk, so drunk she had to hold me up at one point. When we got to her house I was trying to walk to the stairs and I fell face first. The next morning she wasn't the happiest with me so I left her place, I get home she text me saying how mad she is, and immature I am, I need to start acting my age, and she wants so time to herself.

I want to give her that time. I love he.r I don't know what I should do?
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Apr 3, 2012, 10:24 PM
    Simple, give her time to get over it... sounds like it is the first time she has seen you that drunk... just make sure you know how to control your alcohol... ive been in your shoes before and for some reason it is a bad feeling to have somebody mad and upset for your drunk night out...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 4, 2012, 06:10 PM
    I suggest you give her space. Maybe she forgives you, maybe she won't cause drunks ain't no fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She wants space, what should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about a year and a half. We go to the same college so we see each other everyday and almost send the entire day together. About 2 weeks ago, she has been hanging out more and more with her friends. I feel that she is drifting away and I ask what is wrong....

Is space as in "space-time" a vector quantity? [ 2 Answers ]

Are space and time represented as vectors like, they are negative or positive depending upon a situation . If yes, how is it shown in space time graphs?

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

She wants space? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new (well, brand new) to the board so I want to start by saying *hi!*. I must admit that I've been snooping around for quite some time(yeaahh.. sorry) but my question is pretty specific and I haven't been able to take advice about other peoples' problems and make it...

She is asking for her space what do I do? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl a year and a half now,we had a fight in may.issue was that I was that I was given enough attention.we made up and everything was OK,and honestly I tried to change my ways and gave her all the attention she wanted and longed for.I later found out she was see another guy...

View more questions Search