Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natzcp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Is a certain company legit?
    Good Day

Please kindly advise, how do I find out if a company is legit.

I have the company name & address only.

Many Thanks
    Natalie
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2012, 08:20 AM
    You can try Google searches... look through all references you find... thats a good start. Look for negative comments... how long they have been in business. Its not guaranteed to be accurate, but its better than assuming.

Depending on where its located.. and what they offer... you might have other options as well.

If they are offering employment without face to face interviews... and charge a fee up front... odds are it's a scam, without even having to look.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 09:22 AM
    If the business is in the US, you can check for business license, incorporation filings and the such. What type of company ? What are they asking for or to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out if a company is legit? [ 12 Answers ]

I recently thought about starting my own business! However; trusting in a company overseas is abit difficult.. they have a trail order which I can order a few items.. So, that seemed OK.. but, the shipping charges are included into the price and they want the money first but , then they send the...

Is this company legit [ 1 Answers ]

Michelle Matthews Wealth Development Certification Program is this company legit?

How do I find out of a company is legit [ 3 Answers ]

The company name is Client Audit Solutions... they are an audit company that helps you with your mortgage if you are falling behind. She told me that they are apart of the BBB but I cannot find there name anywhere.

How Do I find out if this company is legit? [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently gone online to apply for a loan to pay off my vehicle and some bills I asked for $7,000 and got approved with the bad credit that I have. I have to question this... because every time I call this guy he is very unprofssional and he says the name of the company is Epic Financial...

Is this company legit [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if this business opportunity is legit, is this company legit. ITP (International Trading Place) Address: ispahan road Killorglin Co. kerry Ireland Website:usitp.co.uk/ Phone#866-644-7820

View more questions Search