Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smatjuousobsession Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Significance to the world
    Can Anyone explain to me what the significance of the world was durinng the Enlightenment Era?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 02:14 PM
    You might want to read more about the Age of Enlightenment in Wikpedia:

Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or in MSN Encarta:

Age of Enlightenment - MSN Encarta

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

Please someone help me It would mean the world truly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a soon to be 18 year old who will start my Senior year of High School. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky it's a she. We've known each other for two years talked to each other through phone,internet, and letters. We both love each other as friends an see each other as dating material...

World Series... Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why this competition between US teams is called "World" Series, when it is only one country involved?. Shouldn't it be called just "National Series".

World War 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me 3 additional types of Japanese Kamikazes? Thanks:p

Lost in the world [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, 1st off I was going out with this guy for 2 years and we were best friends for 2 years before that. Well we broke it off about a mouth ago, at 1st I was very upset.. Now I am doing my best to move on. And make myself happy. And I am happy right now. I just miss him every once and while. I keep...

View more questions Search