Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cahoppe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 05:45 PM
    How do I write a thank you ad in the newspaper for a benefit we put on?
    We organized a benefit for my sister-n-law who lost her home to a fire. We had a HUGE response with donations and were able to raise a lot of money to help her out. I would like to place an ad in the local newspaper since I can't thank each individual person or business. At a loss for words...

Check out some similar questions!

Wanted to know how to write up a thank you note in the local newspaper, [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to know how to write up a nice thank you for a person that helped our daughter last Tuesday when she fell on the ice in her driveway. The woman ran over to her and dailed 911 and stayed there until help was on the way. More less, what I want to say is thank you to a wonderful person,...

Need To Write Thank You Card For Newspaper [ 2 Answers ]

I need your help. Our grandson was injured in an explosion/fire three weeks ago. My daughter-in-law asked me to write it. I need to say thank you to two E'MT units, 3 hospitals, people who donated money, brought in food, or prayed for him. It is a miracle... and we are so thankful... but I'm too...

Thank you Letter to put in the newspaper [ 2 Answers ]

I have to write a thank you letter to put in the newspaper for a retirement party. Not sure how to start it.

Wording to write a Thank you in the newspaper for my sons accidents [ 3 Answers ]

I am at a loss of what to write in our local paper to thank our community for their generosity when my son was in his ATV accident and had to be airlifted to a Children's Critical care centre. Organizations, & businesses... fundraised money to pay for our expenses while we spent a month in another...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.