Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bcwaldron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2003, 01:19 PM
    Outside sales?
    [ok here's my question, I have checked out many sales poss. However I find most of them ,quite fake, and very dishonest. Can anybody tell me about the company called FULLER BRUSH COMPANY? ARE THEY EAZY TO SELL? BRAD
    qbalmost39 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Brad,
    That company used to send their selling people door to door. Not sure if they still do or not and I have found that selling things such as Fuller Brush which I have not tried is not the easiest thing to sell. Most people have what it is you are trying to sell.I have sold Kirby, Avon, Tupperware, and had a hard time with it really didn't make much. I wish you Good Luck if you do try.
    jean8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 11:05 PM

Hello Brad, I'll keep this short and sweet.
    Success in sales is not the selling of products but the selling of solutions, people buy products to solve issues and if you can effectively give a good solution then the means will be purchased.
    Hope this helps, jean

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A beginner in Sales [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this website and I am very new to sales. My fiance's aunt created her own mineral-based makeup line called about face by Pamela John. I have recently started to find retail stores such as salons and boutiques to carry her line. I was wondering what your thoughts were on...

Sales Tax [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a home based embroidery business. I would like to know when and on what I should charge sales tax?:confused:

Sales tax id#? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of opening an embroidery business operating from my home. I need to purchase clothing, blankets, hats, etc to have on hand as samples. I was told by the vendors that I need a sales tax id number?? or a resale tax id number?? I might be talking about 2 different tax id...

ISP sales [ 6 Answers ]

I am entering into ISP sales with some sales experience, but in other areas, does anyone have any good websites or books that they know about on this subject? It would be appreciated! :)

Sales tax [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a remote starter installed on my vehicle, should the dealership have charged me sales tax (OHIO) on the labor or only on the merchandise?

View more questions Search