Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haxgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Vintage Voltage
    Has anyone heard of a lighting company called Vintage Voltage? They sell beautiful well priced chandeliers. If you have heard of them do you have contact info?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 03:46 AM
    No, sorry, never heard of them, cannot find on the web, they must be new.

Try Rejuvenation Lighting, they make old replicas of lighting fixtures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage cadoro necklace that attached with 2 j hooks [ 3 Answers ]

I have a vintage cadoro necklace that attaches with a j hook on each end. I've never seen a necklace like this. When you hook them together it does not lay flat. Does anyone know about this type of closure. Thank you

Vintage Bracelet Marking [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what this marking means. While familiar or able to locate many jewelry markings this is new to me and am thinking about purchasing. All I know is that this a vintage piece, I suspect the 60s , but really not sure and it is about 1 1/18 wide and 7.5 inches long with safety...

Voltage drops [ 10 Answers ]

We have an ongoing problems with our house lights experiencing "drops" or "dimming". Our electricity provider has tested all external connections and installed a monitor, with no problems found. We had multiple electricians inspect the circuit box and all connections, with no problems found. ...

Voltage Drop [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 20 amp breaker;there are a total of 7 receptacles on this circuit with a 15 amp GFI on the first receptacle. The first 5 receptacles in line work fine, the last two receptacles which are approximately 70 feet from the 5th receptacle flip the 15 amp GFI off when plugging in a drill. I...

View more questions Search