Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thanandghie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 02:27 PM
    How will i know if one still blacklisted in Dubai Immigration
    My relative used to work in 2003 in dubai as a staff nurse... a valued client of the hospital she used to worked with offered her a job to take care of their kids... she has been there almost 2 years but along her stay her employer has changed their treatment.To get out of the situation, she booked a ticket without not informing her employer and flew back home.How will she know if she still can go back to dubai?how she will know if she has been ban or black listed in dubai immigration?
    we need your advise please.thank you in advance
    dammnass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 12:38 PM
    If you don t have have any criminal offence you won't be black listed. But some how you may get brand for sure. Check more from http://www.dubaifaqs.com/immigration-uae.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dubai immigration blacklist? [ 2 Answers ]

I was working with company in jebel ali ,dubai ,uae in 2006 .I am came back and did'nt cancelled my visa and my company cancel my visa in my absence.know I want to check my status that I am blacklist or not

Dubai immigration [ 1 Answers ]

Immigration to Dubai [ 0 Answers ]

Is immigration to Dubai and obtaining a residence permit possible if a criminal record for a minor offence in RSA

Blacklisted in Dubai, UAE? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know , is there any way that a person can check online if she/he is blacklisted in Dubai, UAE? Thanks in advance. Regards, Sai

Dubai blacklisted [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was arrested by immigration police in Qatar but no case was filed against him. Thinking that he had committed a criminal offense, his sponsor (company) terminated his employment. Upon paying all his bank loans, he was immediately deported back in our country but he was subjected to iris...

View more questions Search