Apr 2, 2012, 02:17 PM
    How to set up my mp4 player
    I just bought an mp4 player and lost my instructions
    lilac067 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 02:20 PM
    I just bought an mp4 player and lost my instructions
    sirthomasrules Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 09:12 AM
    Right it depends on the company but you usually need to connect it to the computer as the first thing and get it charged and working with the computer
    Hope that helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 player [ 0 Answers ]

Hi can someone help me I'm deaf just got a new mp4 player and have new sounds for me to hear I have cochlear Implant and can use hook for the deaf I have been using usb to down load music but just says down load on computer if anyone knows where is the best site to go on for me as most of them let...

Mp4 player [ 2 Answers ]

My boy friend has a mp4 player he wants to reformate it because it lost all the data. It only has some forniern stuff on it . I can't figure it out and the papers it came with are unreadable. What can we do to get it to work again? Help:confused::)

MP4 player [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know what sight to go to to get the music and how do I get the music on the player. Thanks Pamela:confused:

Mp4 player [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a 2GB chinese iPod. It shows a "Disk Error" and asked me 2 format and when I formated memory fell down to 475 mb. What can I do to retrive the original memory. Can it be retrived or not? And what had actually happened?

Mp4 player [ 2 Answers ]

How do I transfer songs from my music library to an mp4 player?

View more questions Search