Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl2501 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 01:04 PM
    Why is it so hard for me to let my boyfriend talk to his friends?
    I am having a hard time on letting my boyfriend talk to his friends, and hanging out with them. I trust him but just not his girl friends cause the fact some of them are single. I am trying to get over this, but its so hard for me to get over it. What can I do?
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Apr 2, 2012, 10:41 PM
    Why don't you hang out with him and his girlfriends and see how that goes... also try talking to him and figuring out what kind of relationship he has with these women... for instance are they just like him, does he consider them just one of the guys or does he see them as an outlet for more female attention?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 11:16 PM
    The needier and more clingy you are, the more you will turn him off. If you are a fun-loving, self-confident young lady who is secure in her own skin, the world will beat a path to your door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Isolated and want to talk to someone outside friends and family [ 5 Answers ]

I am living in London by myself studying Veterinary Medicine. At the beginning of my time here I felt fine, I loved my course and I still do but recently one of my best friends got diagnosed with a brain tumour. A few years ago I lost another one of my friends a few years ago in a car crash so...

Bad friends who always talk about themselves [ 4 Answers ]

I have a friend and she is a kind and gentle person, sometimes I feel as if she is too kind for the likes of me. I like her a lot because she cools me down and makes me more patient especially with people I don't like. Instead of telling someone off or kicking their Ive learned to turn a blind...

Friends who only talk about themselves [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - I'm wondering what's behind the psychology of a girlfriend of mine. Every time that I see her, she's always telling me about all of her dramas and about her day, and week, etc. But when I want to talk or when I want to tell her something, it's not as important to her. Maybe it is, but...

I have this friends that a boy and we always talk but I never know what to say [ 4 Answers ]

My friend that I have just met is very nice and every day that I am on the phone with him I never know what to say he always ask me why I never talk and its because I never really know what to say to him I wanted to know how to start a good conversation with my friend or what question to ask he...

View more questions Search