Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jonmumma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 05:37 AM
    Geist connector
    I put a 3 eighth plex tubbing in a gist connector and I need to get it un connected how do I do that. I can't use another connector because this is on the a filtration system
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 2, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Can you give us a picture? Back to you, Tom
    Jonmumma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 09:23 AM
    Hey I got it if you push in and down on the collar u ran it into it lets go and comes out
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 2, 2012, 01:25 PM
    We thank you for the update. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple connector [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a multiple connector, which I can connect my VCR, DVD and satellite to my television and where can I get it?

Motherboard connector [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy this fan eBay India: Cooler master 80 MM PC FAN Mod Case Silent (item 150339608288 end time 24-Apr-2009 13:49:16 IST) It requires 4 pin (PWM) Connector After searching the technical specification of my mobo(d102ggc2) I found "Rear chassis fan connector" zSHARE - DSC02304.JPG ...

OBDI connector [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the OBDI connector located on a 1995 Honda Civic 1.5 liter with a 5 speed manual transmission.

Septic inlet connector [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to connect a waste pipe to a septic tank but the building is on the opposite side of the inlet (just about 180 degrees). From where the waste pipe leaves the toilet to the inlet is less then 10 feet and the drop from toilet to inlet is about 4 feet. How do I do this? What kind of...

View more questions Search