Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Himadri Roy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 04:17 AM
    Why we chose Star Star Power Transformer ?11 KV/33 KV
    Dear Sir,
    We are having 12 MW Generatot, 15 MVA Generator Transformer, 11 KV / 33 KV,Connection Yn0yn0, is any Neutral Grounding Resistor required on GT11 KV Star side? We are having 63.5 Ohms of NGR on our 12 MW Generator.
    We are having SPAJ 140 C, ABB make relay on Transformer both side,what are the protection required on GT?
    Thanks with regards & waiting for reply.
    Himadri

Check out some similar questions!

The star the Magi (Wise Men) saw also known as the Star of Bethlehem [ 1 Answers ]

The Magi were more than astrologers they were an actual tribe which dwelt in what we call nowadays Arabia and Iraq. There is also evidence that one "clan" repatriated to Turkey and others dispersed into Syria and western Iran. Not all Magi were astrologers. They were in the land of Parthia or what...

I have a $20 bill that has star after the serial # IK 02286111 green star? [ 0 Answers ]

The $20 bill has #IK 02286111 star green. Under it K11. In the right corner under 20 G366. If you know anything about this please let me know. Thank you for your time.

HOw to access star power with control. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, so I have GH3 {guitar hero 3} for PS2 and Im playing with a regular PS2 controller, so I was wondering how to access star power with that. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

How to access star power with control. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, so I have GH3 {guitar hero 3} for PS2 and Im playing with a regular PS2 controller, so I was wondering how to access star power with that. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.