Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marjurieanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Explanation of the case of Lee v Lee's Air Farming
    Hello evryone, I'm marjurie.. I have a subject called corporate law and I have a presentation on the 27th of February about the case of lee v lee's air farming. I'm hoping for your kind response to this.. thank you..
    rajug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 02:15 AM
    Case study`s are basically stupid real life stories relating to companies ,people , government & courts mostly.

In this case SOLOMAN vs SOLOMAN...

SOLOMAN WAS A MAN WHO HAD A `SHOE` BUSINESS . He saw the rising profits of his business... and.. desided to start a company.

He had 30000pounds with him , of which he took 10000shares and 10000debentures.. [approx]

His company suddenly went into liquidation[loss]

He had 17000 to be paid to his creditors.. but soloman had only 6000 with him .

He took the money for himself..

The creditors went to the court and lodged a complaint.

THE COURT SAID THAT SOLOMAN DESERVES THE MONEY CAUSE HE IS A SEQURED CREDITOR.[debenture holder are sequred creditors]

mian34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 04:42 AM
    The holding in lee v lee upholds that in saloman v saloman that a company is a separate legal entity from its shareholders and workers.mr lee was a manager and in another capacity acted as a pilot of the company.Mrs lee could recover after mr lee s death for this reason

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lee v lee [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get a clear pic of what happened in the case of lee v lee

Green Lee Slug O Buster Knockout [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone out there used this knockout to punch a hole in a 18 gauge stainless steel kitchen sink? Thank you...

Explanation Anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, Here goes... I'm going to tell a story, and see if anyone can explain it to me. I have this memory. I was in my parents car, my father was driving, and I was iin my mother's lap in the passenger seat. I was apparently too small to comprehend 'all' of their conversation, but I got some of it....

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing an essay using the theme of prejudice from the book, To Kill A Mockingbird. I have to choose one quote/passage from the novel and base my whole essay around that quote. The quote needs to represent prejudice. If anybody has any ideas or any quotes directly about prejudice, it would...

View more questions Search