Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandathil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Carrier weather maker 8000
    What's the cost of a Carrier weather maker 8000 ignitor and how can I purchase it? Thank You
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 08:39 PM
    It should be in the $20 to $30 range depending on the seller.
    You should be able to get one from any Carrier dealer, Some good hardware stores have them or a generic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Weathermaker 8000 trouble codes? [ 11 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of troubld codes for my Carrier Weathermaker 8000? Thanks. Charley

Carrier Weathermaker 8000 intermittent operation [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Carrier Wethermaker 8000 gas furnace. Over the past week or so, I've noticed that the temperature in my house drops into the low 60's (I usually keep the thermostat on 68/69) and the furnace never kicks on. The thrmostat itself seems to be OK. The problem is intermittent at this...

Carrier Weather Maker 8000 flame sensor [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Carrier weather maker 8000 and have received error 34. I would like to find the flame sensor so that I may clean it but don't know what it looks like. I have surfed the site and am unable to find it. Can anybody help with this. Thank you in advance, TripleT

What to do with $8000 [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I'm getting married in march and my fiancée has $8000 dollars in an AG EDWARDS that's doing nothing.any ideas what we should do with it?

Weather maker 8000 R-W [ 1 Answers ]

We have a weather maker 8000. And we have gotten a code 12 from the L.E.D light. The code means R-W closed. My question is what is the R-W and where is it located on the Weather Maker 8000?:confused:

View more questions Search