Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2012, 10:11 PM
    What should I wear to my interview?
    Hi all,

Im just trying to figure this out, I have an interview with the police department as a volunteer and I'm not exactly sure what the attire should be. I was thinking about going the business attire but would that be considered overdressed?

Thanks,
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2012, 12:01 AM
    Police department is a serious position, even as a volunteer, dress serious, shirt and tie if you're a man, trouser suit or skirt and blouse if you're a women, knee length shirt, wear a tidy hair style and little makeup.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Hi,

Does the shirt and tie include a suit jacket? Or will a dress shirt and tie suffice?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    police department is a serious position, even as a volunteer, dress serious, shirt and tie if your a man, trouser suit or skirt and blouse if your a women, knee lenght shirt, wear a tidy hair style and little makeup.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 09:07 AM
    If anything, overdress. Wear a suit with jacket included.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you like wear indian ethnic wear dress? [ 3 Answers ]

I belong to India and only follow latest Indian tradition fashion.

For a ROTP / RMC interview what questions would I be asked at the interview [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with preparing for the ROTP / RMC interview - how can I prepare. What are the officers interviewing looking for?

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

View more questions Search