Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Children's movie
    I can remember this move about two British kids that are ata hotel with their grandmother they get turned into mice and one of them gets their tail chopped off all in a mission to get to. A potion because a lot of people starte turning into mice... I can't remember the name?!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 1, 2012, 07:25 PM
    It's called The Witches. I loved that movie when I was a kid!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

90's children's movie-girlie movie [ 2 Answers ]

It was about a girl who was put into a girls type home after her father goes to war. They treat the girl well until the headmistress finds out the girl's father was killed. The lady puts the girl in the attic where she befriends a black girl and an Indian guy with a monkey across the street. It...

What was the movie I watched with the title had maple town? A children's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I loved this vhs. The box had this cute little village and I think there were bears and other animals? Maybe a caterpillar? I think the title had the words maple town?

Children's alien movie and seal movie [ 5 Answers ]

1. I used to watch this alien movie when I was little. It had like 4 or so aliens that wore regular clothes and spoke english. Its around halloween time in the movie. A few kids help the aliens try to get back home, I think someone found their ship and took it. I remember a scene where this old...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search