Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allison1999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 06:40 PM
    How do I tell my mom I need get a bigger cup bra
    I have been trying to tell my mom that I need a another bigger bra, but right before I try to tell her I freeze up and say something totally off the wall. I try to tell her and my sisters are around her all the time. Also my sisters are saying to me go get a bra that fits or they will say go put on a bra, but I'm already wearing one:( because I wear a size 36 b bit I need to wear a 36 c. Please help!
    MaddisonTayler Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2012, 07:42 PM
    You're shy that's okay but she's your mom she want you happy and healthy so just say hey mom I need new bra. She's a girl shell understand.
    Allison1999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Also I forgot to say the I play a lot of sports and sometimes it can get uncomfortable
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 2, 2012, 05:34 AM
    You should have different bras for different occasions. I got specially measured and was shocked at the size I really am. Like you said, you play sports, so you'll need a sports bra too (It hurts when we run!)

Don't be shy when talking to your mum. Remember, she wears one, she won't be shy!

x Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a training bra but mom disagrees? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 10 and I have itchy little bumps. Mom thinks I won't need a training bra until I'm like13.

Bigger bra [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I wear these little crop top thingys but they're too tight and leave marks. I really think I need a padded bra or a bigger bra but I'm too afraid to talk to my mum about it. What shall I do?

How do I tell my mom I need a bra [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am 11, my mom and I aren't exactly close, all my life I have been hideing my feeligns and letting them out whe I'm alone, so my parents don't expect me to ask questions like can we go shopping for bras, which I really have to, what do I do?? :( Bablybluz

How do I ask my mom if I need a bra [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 11 and I just want to ask my mom if when could I get a bra but she always says no. I need help to show my mom that I need a bra. How dob I tel her?

View more questions Search