Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julielopezzzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Baby doll from 90's
    I had a doll in the 90's which it had a real like face and a cloth belly and it cried and laughed and Blinked?
    It had pinkish lips and its hands were plastic it didn't have any real hair, but its hair was like a pale red as I remember, I think my grandmother ordered it from Toy R us? Can someone please help me?
    I was born in 93 so it was around 95 or s
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Baby So Real?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby so real doll [ 15 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of this baby doll! I always called it a baby so real doll but I can not find it anywhere! This doll had vinyl type skin, it was the size and weight of a real baby, the hair was painted on, it would make different facial expressions and laugh and cry. It did not...

Looking for a doll house my sister had in the early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for this doll house my sister had in the early ish 90's that came with dolls that attached to their feel were circles with magnets on the bottom. When you put the dolls in different circles cut out in the floor in different rooms of the house, they said different things. The lights...

Baby doll from the early 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody remember what this baby doll was called? I remember I had one around '93 they were baby boy or baby girl dolls that you got to name. If I remember right you mailed in what you wanted to name them and you got a birth certificate back. Only results I've found is Magic Nursery doll, but I...

90's kid show, doll characters [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a kids show in about the early/mid 90's. The show was on Nick, I think, and the characters were dolls. I remember there was a pretty girl barbie like doll and another one was a really strong guy with blond hair. I can't remember what its called, can anyone help? If you go to...

View more questions Search