Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cloe_l Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2012, 02:15 PM
    In the mind of a man?
    I have been apart with my ex for 7 months now, we always kept contact over mail and cam (long distance relationship). For those who want more information, I wrote a thread before.
    In short, he is seeing a girl, we fought because of it, then there were two weeks of no contact. After he calmed down, I talked to him and asked him if I can visit for his b-day. Surprisingly he agreed to it. He even paid the plane tickets and I will fly over to him in a few weeks and stay there for a month. He said that he will have to call it off soon with this girl, because it is not leading anywhere. Then again he said that it is so easy with her, she doesn't ask much of his time, didn't need to be added in chats or social sites, and they keep contact just over phone (send each other texts from time to time). I know he is still attached to me, he tells me how excited he is to see me, how it makes him happy to see my smile and we can talk normally again. On the other side, what I don't understand is why he is still seeing this girl. I mean he wanted to call it off, and he even said that he doesn't feel like seeing anyone he doesn't already know for a long time. (He knows her for a few weeks now). But she stays the whole weekend at his place. Before he described their relationship as "nothing serious". I don't think he is the guy who would want to sleep with other women and then with me. There must be some reason for her staying over the whole weekend. He broke up with me over cam, while he doesn't want to call things off over phone with her.
    Anyone having ideas on why he is behaving this way?

Apr 1, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Additional details:
    He keeps pointing out that my visit has nothing to do with us coming back together again. That I only visit because it is cool to hang out together and so on. He also used to decline my visit before with the excuse that it won' be the best for me, but after I said that I can't decide that myself, he told me that he is also worried about himself. This means he is scared that I will get angry, sad and annoy him again in case things go wrong while I visit, or because he won't want to be back together with me.
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Apr 2, 2012, 02:18 AM
    Sounds like he's a lady's man... and he just wants to hang out and have a little fun with you, if you know what I mean... he wants to experience what it is to be with the girl he would like to have a commitment with compared to the girl who he likes to have flings with since she visits on weekends... thats how I see it...

Apr 2, 2012, 06:30 AM
    But I doubt he is this kind of a guy. He never cheated on me during our relationship. He also wouldn't let me fly over across the whole continent just for sex, since he can have it there with this other girl. Before he even suggested for me to stay for 3 months.

Apr 2, 2012, 01:30 PM
    Does anyone else have a different opinion it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engaged, But Other Man On My Mind. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. Long story much shorter. I have this fiancé that I've been engaged to for 5 years, and been together for just over 6. Known each other for even longer. I love him but it seems like things are falling out of touch from sex to daily life. We have 2 kids together. I was ready to get married when...

What is going on inside the mind of a man who immediately rebounds? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, 8 weeks ago my partner broke up with me. We had been together for 3 years and during that time, I had a lot of problems regarding trust- whether I could trust him. Our relationship in hindsight was probably never meant to be and my instincts told me that there was something that didn't...

In the mind of a MAn! [ 22 Answers ]

Hey, I met this guy online 3 weeks ago... On our first date we had amazing chemistry and things kind of went quick and we ended up sleeping together... From there dates have been back to back for the first week... He has introduced me to a few of his friends on the first week and we were passing...

Thoughts of my ex and her new man are flooding my mind! [ 2 Answers ]

I was engaged to the girl of my entire universe and when we broke everything off back in February, my world was crushed. Her and I slowly started talking again and hanging out and are now amazing friends. She is with a new guy now who, by pretty much every standard, is a lot more attractive that I...

View more questions Search