Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharynmorris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 01:41 PM
    Biological father is deceased, and not on birth certificate.
    Three years ago I took a DNA test with myself,my mother, and appointed biological father. DNA Test Results showed that the appointed father whom was named on my birth certificate IS NOT MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER!!

How can I go about getting my name changed on Birth Certificate. because my Biological father is deceased.

However I have 2 siblings that are offsprings from my Biological Father. Is it possible to have them take a DNA test with Me to show that we have the Same Biological Father.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2012, 02:39 PM
    What is your age? And is there any legal court action that is being done at this time, to require this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biological father not on birth certificate. [ 43 Answers ]

I know who the father of my child is, he was there when my son was born. He didn't sign the birth certificate. He left when my child was 3 months old. I got married to a sgt in the Army and moved to where my husband is located. I told my son's father a month before we left that he could take me to...

Non Biological father on birth certificate .How do I get the Biological father on? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I have a 2 year old little girl . We have recently found out that the man who signed the Birth Certificate isn't her father.I have dna tested the other alleged father. And She is his . How would I go about getting the non biological father off and her real father on ? The proven father...

Legal Father Is Not Biological Father - How Do I Change The Birth Certificate? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question, I have a 9 year old. I'm married and my husband's name in on the Birth Certificate of my 9 year old. I would like to tell my daughter who her real father is. I called her bio father and he does not want to do the DNA to see if it is his daughter. What are my options? Can he...

Putting biological father on birth certificate, and changing name back to biological [ 8 Answers ]

My mom and my stepfather are deceased and I'm an adult and want my biological father and my name changed back to his name since it was done without his consent, he is still alive and agrees. Can the courts do this?

Biological father not on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

My common law spouse and I have been together for 6 years. He is the biological father of our twins. However, I did not include his name in the birthcertificate. We are now planning to get married. How do I go about putting his name on their birth certificate?

View more questions Search