Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GoSoonerd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 12:59 PM
    My girlfriend and I broke up.
    My girlfriend and I broke up. It's was out of the blue. One day we were looking at houses planning our future and two days later she broke up. She has two kids that aren't mine but I love them as if they were. They don't know their dads so I was their dad. She's telling everyone that I couldn't communicate. She has known me all my life and knows I'm a quiet guy. Anyway she said she caught me doing something that her ex husband did and it made her mad. I didn't do it to begin with. Is she hurt and confused that I'll do just like him. She tells people that she loves me, misses me and is sad. I love this girl with all my heart and soul. And I love the kids so much. She tells people that she needs time. I'm lost. It sounds like she wants to be with me but is afraid of past relationships. I don't want to lose this girl. Any help would be appreciated.
    Ima_Kitty_Ninja Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 02:35 PM
    aw.. you seem sad TT^TT Well never fear, Kitty Ninja Is here! ;D anyway.. you're a guy, right? I'll tell you how ti win her back and some possible reasons she broke up with you.
    #1- She might be afraid of commitment. She might be scared that she can't keep you happy and that she's not good enough for you. If that is the case, TELL HER YOU LOVE HER! SHOW HER THIS POST YOU WROTE! She will see how much you care and lover her!
    #2~ She might not love you anymore. It may be hard to hear, but this is possible. Not too very likely, but possible.
    And finally. #3. She might be scared for the kids. She might think that your relationship might not work out and she doesn't want the kids to be upset if it does end.
    _________
    Was this helpful? I hope so! =) Anyway, I hope things work out! <3
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Apr 2, 2012, 02:14 AM
    Been in a relationship like this before... just let her know and prove to her you are not like her past or her fathers children... its cliché to say you are different from other guys but prove it to her... you need to break open the barrier she has up and figure out what exactly went wrong and make it a point to let her know what you have done for her children... for a man to take the responsibility of taking care of another man's children takes a lot of strength and patience... kudos to you sir... I know I couldn't do it for a fact
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 11:52 PM
    Let her cool off, however long that is, and hopefully she sees that she made a mistake. You may know each other well but she has scars still from an ex. Maybe its not fair to you, but she has to unpack her own baggage, and that will take time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend broke up with me, and I need help. [ 13 Answers ]

I'm 18 in high school. Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 18 months. Recently she has been complaining that I'm controlling, and I don't let her be herself. She likes to sneak out, and do bad things. However, I forbid her from doing that. So just yesterday she broke up with me. We...

Girlfriend broke up with me [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl for 5 years and it was starting to get serious, she would talk about marriage and if I would let her keep her last name or not. We are both in our mid twenties but she is on her last year of grad school, and I am working full time. We hardly ever fought, or disagreed...

My girlfriend and I broke up [ 7 Answers ]

Last night while I was at work my girlfriend of the last 4 months broke up with me. We had been introduced by her sister, and she was not yet divorced after being married for 4 years prior - she had been separated for 4 or so months when we meet and she had dated during that time but she said it...

He has a girlfriend, but we never actually broke up. [ 8 Answers ]

My ex BF and I have been friends for 4 years, and we still keep in touch. Our friendship has been an on and off relationship/friendship for years. We would stop calling each other (because we were young and stupid), and then we would hook back up. My brother friends would play on the phone when he...

View more questions Search