Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11eckersleym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 09:10 AM
    How to lose body fat in 2 weeks
    I NEED to lose some weight, I'm 12 am quite tall and REALLY want to get fit for the summer. Any free weight loss regimes?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2012, 09:41 AM
    You are not going to do anything in 2 weeks, you can start a program if you are in need and help over a few months.

What is your height and weight. What type of exercise programs do you do now. Are you watching what you eat.
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Apr 2, 2012, 02:37 AM
    Hit the treadmill... do not lift weights, cardio (running) will reduce your size... lifting weights will only make you gain more muscle which will lie under your fat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You want to lose Body Fat the Healthy way? Come here! [ 7 Answers ]

I would first like to say to you lads and ladies that saying "I want to lose 5 pounds" or "lose weight" is VERY Misleading. What you should be saying is "I want to lose FAT." This is because your "Weight" does not JUST consist of Fat! Actually.. most of your weight comes from Bone Mass, Body parts...

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

How to lose body fat [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way for losing body fat quickly and easy? Fatness on your belly, arms, legs, and face

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? [ 8 Answers ]

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? Fat in the Body ought to be the stored form of surplus calories in food. Surplus calories are dependent on total calories in food and total expenditure From Body. Total calories have no direct relation to Fat calories. Similarly...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

View more questions Search