Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwaynereid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 07:27 AM
    i am looking for a anime series i use to watch as a kid in the late 90
    I am looking for a anime series I use to watch as a kid in the late 90's and eaarly 2000's. It started with a z and had a blue tiger in it
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Apr 7, 2013, 07:37 PM
    Zoids maybe but you didn't give much to go on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an anime I watched as a kid [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for an anime I watched as a kid, it had a shape shifting witch/wizard chasing the "hero" through a castle/maze... At the end someone dies on one of the castle spires

Late 80's movies I watch as a kid. [ 1 Answers ]

In the movie all I remember is the ending. In the end of this movie this godzilla creature and the kid in the house and the kid blasts off a rocket and the rocket kills the godzilla lizard. And oh yeah I remember something about moths in a jar.

Title of a scifi anime series (late 80s - begin 90s) [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for the name of a scifi anime series I have seen a long time ago. The few details I remember: - The series played in space and there were battles - The spaceships were fighter like but they had two (?) small fighters attached Thanks !

Used to watch this cartoon/anime movie when I was little [ 3 Answers ]

There's this movie that I used to watch when I was a little boy back in the late 80's to early 90's that I can't remember the name of and id like to watch it again somehow... the basic theme of this movie is there's 2 main characters, a villan that changed children into toys and his slave that...

View more questions Search