Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Livitoole Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2012, 11:50 PM
    Bigger bra
    I'm 13 and I wear these little crop top thingys but they're too tight and leave marks. I really think I need a padded bra or a bigger bra but I'm too afraid to talk to my mum about it. What shall I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 11:59 PM
    Why are you afraid to talk to your mum? She has breasts and wears bras. Occasionally she has to buy new bras as well.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 1, 2012, 08:38 AM
    I also have to wonder why you would be afraid to talk to your mother about this. This is something that mothers and daughters do. As their daughters grow and develop they need new clothes, including undergarments.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2012, 11:12 AM
    Why at 13 do you need a padded bra?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2012, 01:55 PM
    If the size you have is too small you show mom the marks it is leaving on you You will be buying larger sizes many times over the year.
    needalilbithelp Posts: 5, Reputation: -2

Apr 1, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Go to town with friends and buy one yourself, make sure its not provocative, just normal, when your mum sees it in the wash she'll probably buy you more.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 1, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needalilbithelp View Post
    Go to town with friends and buy one yourself, make sure its not provocative, just normal, when your mum sees it in the wash she'll probably buy you more.
    Why? Where does a 13 yr old get the money to buy a bra? Without knowing where she lives, you don't know how easy it is to get to town or a mall or whatever. Also, especially for a developing young girl a good fit is important, so its better to have a parent make sure of proper fitting.

Finally, why are you advocating that a 13 year old go behind her parent's back to do something. That is very bad advice in my opinion.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2012, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needalilbithelp View Post

Bad and foolish advice on several levels. Sneak behind your mother's back, buy a bra with her own money (?), her mother will see the bra in the wash and buy more?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 2, 2012, 06:37 AM
    Don't be scared to talk to your mum, I was at your age! I would get embarrassed. But once it's done it's done, and you'll have comfortable bras to wear. What's more, as the years go on, you'll ENJOY underwear shopping with her. I love going with my mum!

x Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I ask for a bra [ 4 Answers ]

I am nine I think I am ready for a bra I asked my mom she ended up yelling a me jow can I ask and show her

If my wife's vagina feels a lot bigger than usual, is she cheating? It's a lot bigger [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for 2+ years. We have had a lot of sex and her vagina always feels pretty much the same in terms of size. Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all. I have been suspicious of her cheating recently. We have spent a couple of days apart. She...

When should I get a bra [ 12 Answers ]

Help! Should I get a bra or not? I just turened 10 march 13th and my nipples show through A LOT anyway should I get one or not?

I need a bra [ 8 Answers ]

I'm only 11 and I really really need a bra my boobs are really big and you can see them through my school jumper and all my friends say I really need one to but I don't know how to ask my dad for one I don't even have a crop top Someone help me

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

View more questions Search