Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CutUpAngels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Horrible Feeling.
    For the past 2 years I've been feeling horrible I just break out crying for no reason I sleep all the time. And when I don't I want to go back to bed. My body cramps every time I wake up.

I picked up some weight which normally I'm okay with because my weight always fluctuated but when going with my mom to buy new clothes everything I picked was too small and I got so frustrated that I started crying. This never use to happen.

I feel so lonely I have no social life what so ever, I can't seem to kep friends I'm constantly at home. It's come to a point where if I'm lying in bed and I have nothing on my mind I think of killing myself.

I feel like I'm just a nuisance to my parents and will amount to nothing having wasted their time and effort on me.

I want to know what I'm suppose to do, I don't want to talk to my parents about how I feel.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 03:41 PM
    It is important to know how old you are.

To be feeling this way for two years, I'm sure your parents are aware something is wrong.

Because how you are feeling is affecting many aspects of your life, I urge you to speak to your parents, and see if they aren't more understanding than you think they are. They may be waiting to hear you say something on your own, that would indicate to them you might just be willing to get some help.

There are many things that could be at play there, but only after speaking up, and making the decision you want to change how you feel, will things start to improve.

Please speak to your parents, and then let us know how that went.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Apr 3, 2012, 10:38 PM
    By what you wrote, you sound like you are very unhappy. Everyone has good days and bad days - but to be depressed can be very painful. You don't say how old you are - or if you are a girl - but there are things you can do to feel better. One would be to never again think of killing yourself. You feel hurt for some reason and you need to give yourself a chance. You deserve to have a healthy, happy life.

I was talking to someone today and listening to how lost and lonely she felt and how she never goes out of her home. From the time that she was small, she has been extremely shy and found it hard to socialize with other people. You may be shy yourself and so keep yourself away from other people. And then on top of it you put yourself down and think you are not good enough. When in fact, you are enough and have always been more than enough. You just have not learned how to take care of yourself emotionally - and this you may need to do in therapy and/or counseling.

In the meantime, go online and buy a book called "365 Science of Mind" by Ernest Holmes. Read one prayer each day - without a doubt - and know that you are spark in this life and you are also your solution. Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

Feeling horrible just thinking about it. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have no clue how to go about asking this cause once I put it out there I can't take it back so here goes.. I might not be able to have children. And a friend of mine just had a baby, well she told all of us that she was having twins. Well she gave birth and only one survived. Now a few days...

Feeling horrible about my doubts [ 36 Answers ]

Hi, I have been a practicing Catholic my whole life. I was baptized and confirmed and all that. I am 20 and go to college and still attend church on my own. I recently took a class on biology and it mostly concentrated on evolution. I feel so horrible about myself that I would even have the...

View more questions Search