Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tripleb Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Film characters
    What famous film character was able to bootleg 480 pints of genuine Kansas city bourbon, design a gown and also speak more than 180 languages
    billnutt Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleb
    what famous film character was able to bootleg 480 pints of genuine kansas city bourbon, design a gown and also speak more than 180 languages
    Robby the Robot in FORBIDDEN PLANET

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard typing wrong characters [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya all, I'm an IT professional and embarrassed to say that I don't know the answer to this question. I have a IBM Thinkpad T42 and although the regional settings and input locale are set to English (UK), the keybord seems to by typing everything in English (US) I've tried everything I...

Characters in file names for web use [ 1 Answers ]

I understand the space no-no. I'm replacing all spaces in file names with the underscore. I know the problem with caps too.. How about dashes? Are dashes OK? Are there any other standard US keyboard stuff that I should look for to replace with something else? Thanks!

Characters in Julius Caesar [ 4 Answers ]

I need urgently writings on the character sketches of portia and calpurnisa,the only female characters Of the famous play "Julius Caesar". Portia is Brutus' wife and Calpurnia is Caesar's wife. Please display writings on the character contrasts between the female characters portia and...

Hotmail Format Characters [ 2 Answers ]

I'm getting some strange characters in me emails when I receive mail also when I save my messages some examples below:- 1) ? Hello Steve, ?/div> Happy New Year. ?/div> 2)

View more questions Search