Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleBeaver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Basic Travellers Allowance
    My girlfriend from UK was going to visit me in Sweden.last week. She was told that she needed a BTA for £900. I naturally denied it, since both Sweden and UK are common market members. On the other hand. UK is not a member of There Schengen Trety and it is also the first time she visit Sweden. But does she need a BTA. I would bed happy for a swift answer.

/G
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 12:41 PM
    No they do not. And I bet this is not really your girlfriend. This is a person, ( maybe a girl or maybe not) who has been message you on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic Travel Allowance [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a basic travel allowance required for someone to return to the US if they are a US citizen

Basic travel allowance? [ 0 Answers ]

Do you need it for a one way ticket from london uk to the us

Basic traveling allowance [ 1 Answers ]

I have someone that has gone to London from the US (US CITIZEN) booked a return flight with Emirates has a 4 hour layover in Dubai before returning to JFK in New York. He was told that he needed a $1,000 BTA before they would allow him to fly Problem is he doesn't have a 1,000. His wallet was lost...

UK basic travel allowance [ 2 Answers ]

A 30 year old friend of mine wants to visit me in TX, she has passport and airline ticket and they will not let her on plane without basic travel allowance of $1000 pounds from the UK. She has a roundtrip ticket... she only wants to visit... She will stay with my family while in TX... Is this true?

View more questions Search