Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roco-coco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Was I wrong to break up with him?
    Me and my ex we dating almost 6 months and they were great, but he has an issue were he doesn't check his phone at all. So its hard to make plans. When he does check his phone he always texts others back, and he waits till after 9pm to text me.. . like are you kidding me? He has done this for the past 4 months, and I'm tired of it. Was I wrong to break up with him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 10:53 PM
    Hell no you were not wrong to dump a guy who could get his act together and at least treat you as good as he does his friends.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2012, 05:29 AM
    Where there other issues!

Did you ever ask him why he does this?

Some more details would be helpful.
    Catherine23 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2012, 08:35 AM
    It's strange.I don't really think you were wrong to break up with me.At least the thing which he'd been doing was quite annoying.Have you ever asked him why he acted like that?
    I'd think that he didn't appreciate your time and moreover relationship with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a plumbing question. Can you break a flusher on a toilet by flushing wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question about flushing a toilet. I have been told that you can break the innards of a toilet by not flushing it right. I have never heard or seen anything like this in my life. I have see the apparatus wear and have to be replaced but neer broken by improper flushing.

Am I wrong for hooking up on a break? [ 6 Answers ]

Please people help me understand! Its somewhat of a long story just hang in there!! I've been dating my boyfriend (he's 28 and I'm 26) or x-boyfriend now I guess for about 4 years. We constantly break up all the time. He is very jealous, doesn't let me go out with my friends, calls me every...

Would this be wrong to break NC for? [ 143 Answers ]

Hi all, This Wednesday makes 6 weeks that my ex broke up with me. I think about her every morning and once in a while during the day. Today while going to work I ran into her best friends mother who I became close with through her. We talked for a while then I asked how my ex was doing . She...

We're on a break, but nothing is wrong between us! [ 12 Answers ]

Here is my situation. I've been seeing a guy for 2 months and everything was going really well. We were seeing each other a couple times a week, talking just about every day... everything was going smooth. About a week ago he told me that his ex girlfriend's mother was diagnosed with terminal...

View more questions Search