Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taszah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 09:04 PM
    60day notice to vacate
    I inherited property from my grandfathers living trust. He had tenants at the time. I served them a 60 day notice to vacate aug2011 and they have yet to move do I need to serve another notice prior to serving an unlawful detained
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Yes, why did you not follow up with a actual eviction after the 60 days was over ? Do they have a lease ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

60 notice to vacate, what if not the landlord that gave notice [ 3 Answers ]

I was giving a 60 notice to vacate, but the person that gave me the notice is not the person I have been giving the money to. What can I do??

Give a 30 day notice then 4 days later served with a 3 day vacate notice [ 6 Answers ]

I was served with a 30 day notice for a termination of Lease on June 9th. By my landlord for late payments. Then on June 15th I was served with a notice to pay or vacate with in 3 days by my landlord. Can he do this? I am not even a month late on this months rent.

Notice to vacate [ 1 Answers ]

I am living with some friends. We agreed that I could stay here for a year or so. It has been 2 months. We never did a lease or anything in writing. But I have been giving them their desired amount for rent money. Yesterday I got a note to vacate within a month. Is there anything I can do to at...

Notice to Vacate [ 3 Answers ]

If I put in a 30 notice to vacate before the end of my contract and the landlord enters into a contract with a new tenant (that I provided) to start the day that my contract ends. Can the landlord still keep my security deposit stating that I broke my contract.

View more questions Search