Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdggamester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Mobile home was foreclosed on bank took owner ship can I charge them storage fees until they get it moved?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 29, 2012, 03:29 PM
    If you are not the one foreclosed on, and if you own the land, I would start billing for storage, with a clause for removal charges if not paid. If you are the former owner, then the bank will find some fine print saying they don't have to remove it right away, and will ignore you anyway.
    Why did you ask this under Hunting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim my H1B Legal/attorney Fees and Government process fees. If yes, I have to [ 1 Answers ]

Can I claim my H1B Legal/attorney Fees and Government process fees. If yes, I have to travel out side the USA to stamp the visa, Is the travel expenses (Air Ticket, Hotel, application fees0 are deductible as well? Please let me know.

Unearned Fees to Earned Fees AJE [ 2 Answers ]

Unearned fees previously recorded of 1200. As of 12/31 fees have been earned--what is aje?

Deduct brokerage fees, appraisal fees and other closing costs on my taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased my home in Calif in 2006 and refinances in 2007 to lower the interest rate. Can I deduct the brokerage fee, appraisal fee, flood fee, document fee, escrow fee and transfer fees? I paid all of the fees and did not include them in the refinance of my home. If I can decuct any of these...

College application fees and testing fees as tax deductions [ 3 Answers ]

Are the fees we are paying for our son to apply to various colleges tax deductable? Also, what about the money paid to take ACT ; SAT and AP tests? And, th emoney spent requesting these scores be sent to the universities being applied to?

View more questions Search