Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PatriciaElan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2004, 03:54 AM
    Sister and Good Friend Died
    I had (2) dreams last night 11/30/2004. One where my good friend died (female). Another where my sister died. All I recall is that lots of sadness was happening. This feels so uncomfortable.. Please help me - what does this mean.
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Sep 28, 2005, 10:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriciaElan
    I had (2) dreams last nite 11/30/2004. One where my good friend died (female). Another where my sister died. All I recall is that lots of sadness was happening. This feels so uncomfortable.. Please help me - what does this mean.
    Nothing. All dreams are just that - dreams. There have been a few coincidences in your life but that is expected. We dream every time we sleep. That's a lot of dreams in a month, year, and lifetime and some are bound to manifest itself in real life. Keep on having dream without worries.
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know when my father died [ 3 Answers ]

My father was Francoise Grillot. He and my mother had an affair, and they were never married. He died before I was born. All I know is that his mom's name was Maddame Suzzanne Grillot. I want a picture of him. I have never seen what he looks like. He lived in France. I don't know what part. Can...

My friend has a evil sister [ 12 Answers ]

Hi guys, A friend of mine has a terrible sister, she is constantly saying nasty things about her dead father. Their father died over 15 years ago, and has left the sisters a inheritance. When the father died I could tell that my friend was heart broken she wouldn't eat sleep, she even went onto...

Problems with my supervisor... She used to be a good friend! [ 6 Answers ]

I need some advice please! Well I have been working with this girl for a year. We got along really really well. We even look the same, everyone mistakes us for each other and we like the same things. Anyway our boss left, and since she has the most experience she has been promoted as my...

Good friend getting married [ 2 Answers ]

My best... well, seems more like good now, friend is getting married in a year. She is 19, her boyfriend is 18. They will be 20 and 19 at the time they marry. They have been dating for many years. I completely support their decision to marry, just not when they will marry. Previously, they...

Good Friend Gone Bad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm very particular about my friendships, and as a college student have only one real female friend at school. I've been studying abroad and about two months ago my friend emailed me reminding me to sign up for Fall Housing. I have always had a single dormroom, and didn't think otherwise. But in...

View more questions Search