Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigcountry04900 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 08:48 PM
    What is the nave of the movie I saw when I was a kid
    Ok I was like 7 when I saw this movie so I think it was made in the 90s it about a dr trying to help this kid whose father died and the kid thinks the house is haunted but his dad had a lab and wired the house so that if they said the right things the furniture would move
    PS8622 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 8, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Could it be Terminal Error? Made in 2002. Mathew Ewald played the kid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name Movie Title- Kid ghost movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, been searching on the internet for the name of an old movie I have seen. I would have seen it when I was about 10 or 11 so made before 1996 or around then. Being that it has been a fair few yrs since I have seen the film I only recall small details. I believe it was about a young boy who...

Name of movie I saw as a kid [ 3 Answers ]

It's a movie I saw as a kid about 15 years ago. It focuses on two wind up toys and all I can remember is that they end up at a factory that makes wind up toys and they see how they are made. Any help would be great.

I need the name of a movie I saw as a kid! [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie on TV when I was a kid and I can not remember the name of it. It was about a boy who I think ran away from hame and was living in a hollowed out tree in the wilderness. I think he had a falcon to catch his food. That is about all I can remember, I would like to know the name of the...

Movie about a kid in a can, an instant kid. [ 2 Answers ]

This was a family movie. I don't remember it very well, but there was this child, maybe a robot child and the woman opened up a can and there he was. It was not animated. I remember liking it and thought my kids would like it. Anybody know what it is?

Movie from when I was a kid [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I barely rememberd that I use to watch over and over again and again I don't really remember too much about it I think there was a little orphan girl I think her name was polly and she had to go live with her aunt on a swamp and she was some crazy lady and this girl had I...

View more questions Search